2019 IS THE YEAR!
TAKE THE TRAINING THAT CHANGES LIVES.
You will graduate from this training with the ability to teach amazing yoga classes with confidence, clarity, and depth. You will access your unique natural talent, drawing from the well-spring of your original, creative force. And should you choose not to teach, you will experience no less than a life-affirming education into the Yogic Art of Living.
Train with two of the most experienced, thoughtful, and skillful teachers in Charleston. For over 13 years Andrea Boyd & Jeffrey Cohen have fostered an unprecedented yoga community that has earned a nationwide reputation as a destination for incredible yoga. Known as the teachers of teachers, they have not only presented yoga worldwide at the behest of many eager students, but also have trained and certified hundreds of teachers in their own trainings and in the Jivamukti Yoga method.
These weekends are FUN, EMPOWERING, UPLIFTING, & A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY TO EMBARK ON FOR YOURSELF.
"The Natural Teacher"
Yoga Teacher Training Program
w/Jeffrey Cohen & Andrea Boyd
Jan 11, 12, 13
Jan 25, 26, 27
Feb 16, 17, 18, 19
Mar 1, 2, 3
Mar 15, 16, 17
Mar 26, 27, 28
Apr 12, 13, 14
Apr 26, 27, 28
May 4, 5
Note: It is possible the May dates may not be used.
Other Guest Faculty includes Dr. MA Jayashree, Dr. Lori Zucker.
In this 200hr Yoga Alliance® training you will:
Access and develop your unique voice of communicating & connecting
Create inspired Vinyasa Sequences
Have a command of Yoga philosophy
Establish a spiritual program that is authentic and life long
Have in-depth immersions into Sanskrit & Anatomy
Play the Harmonium and Sing Kirtan
Learn the Art of hands-on assists
Learn to skillfully teach a well-rounded comprehensive yoga practice; Vinyasa, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, Kriyas, Restoratives, and more.
Explore and contemplate many provocative issues surrounding Yoga in the modern world; ethical isues, spiritual materialism, veganism, environmentalism, and more.
SAMPLE FULL DAY SCHEDULE (subject to change):
7:15 - 8:15a Meditation/Scripture Study
8:30 - 9:50a Asana Class
10a - 12p Lecture or Practical
12p - 2p Lunch Break
2 - 4p Lecture or Practical
4:15 - 6p Lecture or Practical
6p - 8p Dinner Break
8p Evening Program
*Subject to Change. All sessions are mandatory. Certificates will be awarded only to those who have completed 100% of the sessions. Make up sessions may be completed at a cost of $100/per hour, but are discouraged due to loss of continuity within the course.
10% off all book purchases in our Boutique
- A Path with Heart (Jack Kornfield)
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (Swami Satchitananda)
- Tao Te Ching (Stephen Mitchell transalation)
- Jivamukti Yoga (Sharon Gannon & David Life)
- Yoga & Vegetarianism (Sharon Gannon)
- Autobiography of a Yogi (Paramahamsa Yogananda)
- The Power of Now OR A New Earth (Eckhart Tolle)
Reference Reading (full reading not required, but books that will be used & referred to throughout the training)
- Yoga Assists (Sharon Gannon & David Life)
- Light on Yoga (B.K.S Iyengar)
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika (Bihar School translation)
- Fell in Her Hands - An exploration into Patanjali Yoga Sutra (Ruth Lauer-Manenti)
- The Eight Talents (Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa)
- The World Peace Diet (Will Tuttle)
- Textbook of Yoga Pyschology (Shri Brahmananda Saraswati)
- An Offering of Leaves (Ruth Lauer-Manenti)
- Sweeping The Dust (Ruth Lauer-Manenti)
- Recommended Daily Practice. Take class at Satsang Yoga.
- Read all required reading before the training begins.
- Three (3) Book Reports: Choose 3 books on the Required Reading list and provide a 500 word essay as on overview or exploring a single concept of the book. Due before or at the first day of training.
$4000 paid in full.
$4200 in installments
***NEW*** Personalized Monthly Installment Plan: (auto-draft available), Pay as you go, designed for the budget minded.
Inquire For full Details and payment options. We look forward to hearing from you.
WANT TO BE IN THE TRAINING?
A $200 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit with your application secures your spot (deposit will be returned if application is not accepted).
Just click APPLY and the application process will begin.
Om Shantih. We look forward to hearing from you! And you'll be hearing from us soon on more details of this incredible Training. If you'd like more info on training click here